Page in continuous update
The conference offers the following publication opportunities.
BANKING & FINANCE TRACK
- Fast track in International Journal of Financial Innovation in Banking (https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijfib) Inderscience Publisher, indexed in Google Scholar, J-Gate, cnpLINKer (CNPIEC).
- Fast track in Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions (https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/jfmmi) World Scientific Publishing Company, indexed in SCOPUS, RePEC, EconLit, DOJA, ABDC Journal Quality List (for another index go to https://www.worldscientific.com/page/jfmmi/abstracted-indexed).
- Malaysian Journal Of Consumer And Family Economics (MACJAFE). Publisher: Malaysian Consumer and Family Economics Association (MACFEA) https://www.majcafe.com/. Indexed in Scopus.
- Journal of Emerging Economies and Islamic Research (JEEIR). Publisher: Faculty of Business and Management and UiTM Press, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia https://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/JEEIR/index. Indexed in ASEAN CITATION INDEX, ECONBIZ, EBSCOHOST, Malaysian Citation Index (MYCITE), Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), CORE, GIGA Informationszentrum.
- al-Uqud: Journal of Islamic Economics. Publisher: Department of Islamic Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Surabaya, Indonesia https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jie/index. Indexed in DOAJ, GARUDA, SINTA, Google Scholar, Crossref, Microsoft Academic Search, BASE, Stanford Libraries, Dimensions, MORAREF, Indonesia ONESearch, IJSD, ACADEMIA.
- Advances Business Research International Journal (ABRIJ). Publisher: Faculty of Business and Management, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia https://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/ABRIJ/index. Indexed in ASEAN CITATION INDEX Malaysian Citation Index (MYCITE).
COMPUTER SCIENCE TRACK
- Submitted regular contribution will undergo a single-blind revision process and accepted papers will be included in an open-access, post-conference proceedings to be submitted as a volume of CEUR Workshop Proceedings (cfr. http://ceur-ws.org for additional information).
The DLT conference will manage the review process for papers submitted to the conference.
Regarding the publication opportunities, the submission process will follow each journal’s submission and review procedures.
Note that submission implies that the content has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.